The Concert Band Division at the Music for All Summer Symposium offers a week-long, immersive instrumental camp experience for students who want to perform wind band music at a higher level. Get energized, improve, learn new skills, develop leadership, interact with renowned teachers, exciting artists, and fellow campers from across the country. Designed specifically for the high school concert band student, you will have the opportunity to grow as both a musician and individual.
This experience will be positively life-changing!
- Highly professional staff of guest conductors and artists-in-residence
- Ensemble rehearsals, small sectionals and featured sessions all conducted in Ball State University state-of-the-art music facilities
- Student musicians are carefully placed accordingly to their abilities and background
- Challenging curriculum for ALL ability levels
- Master classes for all instruments
- Impeccable teacher to student ratio!
- Hands-on, experiential learning opportunities for musical growth
- Unique to the Music for All Summer Symposium, students experience evening concerts and events, offering a variety of musical and performance genres featuring world class acts every single night!
Girls: long black skirt (below the knee) or slacks are acceptable with a white blouse and black shoes.
Boys: black pants, white shirt, dark colored tie, black socks and black shoes.
Concert Band Faculty
What are students saying about Concert Band at America’s Camp?
Doing what you love and learning everything you possibly can all at the same time was awesome
After attending the Symposium my director could really see an improvement on my technique
I personally couldn’t believe how much I improved in the 4 1/2 days I was there