Get on the Bus!
Music for All has developed routes from areas of the country with buses already scheduled to transport students to the Summer Symposium. There is limited room on these buses for students and directors to “Get on the Bus.”
2019 Bus Routes:
Illinois – Full Week Camp Arrival
Captain: Quinlan & Fabish Music Company
*Bus provided free-of-charge to riders*
Departure Date: Sunday, June 23
Quinlan & Fabish
Burr Ridge (IL) Location
6827 High Grove Blvd.
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Captain: Thad Driskell
Point of Departure: Reiman Music: Des Moines
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Best Contact)
Route: The bus will DEPART from Reiman Music in Des Moines on Sunday, June 23, 2019, at 8:00 AM CST, with additional pick-up stops at West Music in Coralville, Davenport, and Kidder Music in Peoria. The bus will DEPART from Ball State University for the return trip on Saturday, June 29, 2019, at 3:00pm EST. Students and directors would be required to register for the additional room on Sunday, June 23 with Music for All.
Kansas – Full Week Camp Arrival
Captain: Chad Coughlin
School: Olathe South High School
Route: I-70 E from Kansas City to Indianapolis to Ball State University
This bus is full and no longer accepting reservations. We look forward to seeing everyone at camp!
Captain: Darren Myers
School: Millard South High School
Route: I-80 from Omaha, NE through Iowa to Indianapolis to Ball State University
South Carolina – Leadership Weekend arrival
Captain: Glenn Price
School: Lugoff-Elgin High School
- Lugoff, SC to Columbia, SC I-20
- Columbia, SC to Asheville, NC 1-26
- Asheville, NC to Knoxville, TN I-40
- Knoxville, TN to Lexington, KY I-75
- Lexington, KY to Cincinnati, OH I-75
- Bypass Around Cincinnati, OH I-275
- Cincinnati, OH (toward Indianapolis) to Greensburg, IN I-74
- Greensburg, IN to Muncie, IN Hwy 3
Directors: interested in being a bus captain?
Check out the benefits of becoming a bus captain and the tools offered to help make this a streamlined process.
Attend the Summer Symposium Free: Extended discounts for Bus Captains
As a bus captain, you’ll organize a bus with your students and promote the bus with Music for All’s help and marketing assistance to students from other schools.
As a bus captain, you will:
- Attend the Summer Symposium at no cost (up to a $667 value!)
- Increase your student count! Count each registered and paying student camper on your bus as one of your students, entitling you to one free student or director slot for each 12 paying campers on the bus.
- Offer students our lowest enrollment fees (with deposit of $250 made by March 31 to hold the Super Saver; by May 21 to hold the Early Bird fee.)
- The Music for All office is also here to help you and has created a Bus Captain Kit to get you started!
- The Bus Captain Kit exists to help you navigate through the process of planning and managing your bus to the Summer Symposium. The items of the kit are below, available for download. You can also request that the kit be mailed to you be emailing Jess (Skogh) Hjellming, Participant Relations Coordinator at email@example.com