Music for All offers shuttle services for participants traveling to the Leadership Weekend Experience and Summer Symposium.
Those traveling by BUS OR TRAIN to Indianapolis will need to add an additional leg to their trip to include the Muncie stop by BUS. Please note that Munice does not have a train station. If traveling by air, please use the Indianapolis International Airport.
Important dates/times to consider:
• Check-in for Leadership Weekend: Saturday, June 20, 8:00 am-1:00 pm.
• Check-in for Full Camp Week: Monday, June 22, 8:00 am-1:00 pm.
• Placement Hearings for Color Guard, Jazz Band, Orchestra, National Percussion Symposium (Concert Track), and Concert Band (High School and Middle School): Monday, June 22, 8:00 am- 12:00 pm.
Important information to consider:
• Registration and Placement hearings take one hour.
• The Indianapolis International Airport is approximately 90 minutes away from Ball State University.
• There is no train station in Muncie. If you are arriving in Indianapolis via train or bus, please book an additional segment to include the Miller Trailways Bus Station in Muncie.
Please book your flights to arrive and depart between the hours listed below.
Leadership Weekend Campers
Depart (Leadership Only, non-full week campers):
Full Week Campers
*If for some reason you cannot find a flight within these time frames, please book a flight that is as close as possible to the windows listed above. We WILL find a way to make sure you have shuttle transportation.
Arrival shuttle times will be listed closer to camp once we have an idea of when flights are coming in.
For full week participants, we encourage you to plan to depart from Indianapolis International Airport AFTER 6:30 pm, Saturday, June 27. For those departing Sunday, June 28, please plan to depart from Indianapolis International Airport AFTER 8:00 am and before 1:00 pm.
For Leadership Weekend ONLY participants, the last session ends Monday morning. Plan to depart Monday, June 22. Breakfast and lunch on Monday are included in your fee.
Campers will be assigned a returning shuttle to Indianapolis International Airport or the Miller Trailways Bus Station (Muncie Bus Station) prior to the end of your stay at the symposium. Each camper will receive a departure slip informing them where and when they will be picked up.