What To Bring To Camp
June weather in Indiana is often unpredictable. Historical averages for this area range from 60°F-90°F and often include high humidity. Please keep that in mind when packing for camp.
All Ball State University Residence Halls will have air conditioning for the duration of camp. The rooms tend to be a bit cool at night, so plan accordingly. Also, please make sure all of your belongings are clearly marked with your name, address, and school.
All students, regardless of track, should bring the following items. Please also be sure to scroll down to read your Division-Specific packing lists below!
- Comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes for walking around campus
- Light jacket/sweatshirt for cool weather
- Rain gear for inclement weather
- Water bottle
- Personal toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Pens/pencils and notebook
- Towels, washcloth, blanket (sheets, pillow & pillowcases are provided)
Director’s Track Only:
- Laptop, software, drill and music arrangements
- Instruments and accessories to participate in the Director’s Jazz or Concert Band ensembles
Due to the large number of camp participants, please make sure all of your belongings are marked with your name, address, and school.
The following items will be confiscated by Music for All and will NOT returned:
- Coffee Makers
- Non-performance weapons of any type, such as pocket knives/swiss army knives, etc.
Ball State University is a tobacco and smoke-free campus. The use of any form of tobacco, vape, e-cigarette, or juul is strictly prohibited in all residence halls, dining halls, parking structures, and outdoor ares.